Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to one and all

My name is Nicky and this is my blog.

I had a really rough time for most of my life, but now, I'm living like a king on the beach. I'm one lucky boy. But my dad told me that I should "pay it forward" so I've started this blog.

This blog is for one reason and one reason only, to help other animals find the kind of loving home that I did.

If you're an animal rescue group, or shelter, and have a story to tell. Send it to me and I'll put it up here on my blog.

If you have an event that you'd like to advertise, post it here.

You pay it forward.

One love.

Best,

Nicky

1 comment:

  1. That;s right my bot Pay it forward!
    We miss you and love you. Can't wait to hear more about you & your daddy!
    I miss my pillow... :(

    ReplyDelete