Friday, January 22, 2010

New Contest

Hello Everyone,

Like I said in my last post, things here are really cold and really wet and really boring.

All my Dad does is study for Vet school. So I decided to start a contest. It's called:

"Nicky wants to know, 'Could you be a Vet???'"

Every week I'll post a new question from what my daddy is studying. If you get it right, you go into Nicky's Wall of Fame. Once a month we'll draw a name from all right answers and the winner gets a prize!!

Here is today's question.

What is the most effective and recommended way to handle a disagreeable chicken?

a. Grab it by the back of the neck like a dog or cat
b. Grab it under its wings
c. Grab it by its feet and hold it upside down
d. Grab it by its tail

Send all answers as a comment on my page and good luck.

One love.

1 comment:

  1. First of all Daddy, I love love love love love love love the new picture, the boys are soooo freakin handsome and they ARE always together, you're right BFF FOREVER!!!
    Okay Im not goggleing or cheating, Im guessing here, I hope Im not wrong, I dont want to feel dumb dee dumb dumb...but I choose letter C?
    When are you posting the correct answers?

    Hey how did the bike ride go?? Was Nicky down for it or does he still hate the bike? How's the weather there, I have another person on another forum in Raleigh and they said their weather was about 55degrees today.
    I LOVE YOU NICKY......xoxoxo
    Love always, your mamma xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete