Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Love TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings from the beach!!!

OK, here is one thing I've learned about living here, in the Winter, there isn't much going on. Which is GREAT!!!! Nobody on the beach, but still lots of seagulls and pelicans to chase. Then, after the beach, it's back home to watch TV while dad writes, studies for school and helps other dogs like me.

But I love TV!!! Just take a look at this photo!!! My favorite show is The Dog Whisperer, just check out this pic. I know the theme music and once it starts, I sit right here and watch.


I also love Pit Bulls and Parolees and anything on Animal Planet.

I love football too. Last weekend, my daddy and I watched football all weekend. I think the best part was that Luther and I got to share two peanut butter sandwiches. I LOVE peanut butter. More football this weekend. And hopefully, more peanut butter. J-E-T-S! Jets, Jets, Jets! I'm still a NYC boy.

Daddy weighed me today and I now weigh 75 pounds. Maybe even getting a little chubby. It's gonna be really warm on Monday and daddy is going to get on his bike and take me for a run.

Livin' the beach life!

One Love.




2 comments:

  1. Aww my baby is so smart he knows the theme song, I miss him so much, Patrick, I forgot my friend from Louisiana is coming the 1st week in April, thats when I planned my vacay to come there, leave Thursday nite, spend Good Friday with the babies, Sat & Sun, and leave the last bus at 11:50AM...get into NYC at 6:30am, I still have time to go home take a shower and even a nap if I wanted, I dont have to be in work til 2pm.
    But that's now changed, so Im looking at the 2nd week in March 11th that Thrusday...if its good for you, let me know.....I will be alone, Sabrina has to stay home and take care of the dogs...so maybe next time she can come with me. Im just dying to see Nicky. DYING!!!!!!!!!!

    OMG 75lbs, came to us at 43lbs, he looks amazing Patrick, excellent job, Daddy loves his boy....I miss you and cant wait to see you.
    I hope you and Ms. Cava have spoken, I hte knowing that you two are not in communication. It really bothers me......please take the high road and reach out to her. Please, think of it s doing me a favor...Im your baby's mamma.
    xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoooxoxooxoxoxo
    LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO@ "were the baby's mammas"!!

    Your boy sure is smart! He knows when the song comes on. LOL.
    Oh how I miss him, My Pillow.
    Yes seems the 1st visit I may not be there because I have to stay behind and make sure our babies are taken care of.

    Wow 75lbs huh? I think 50 of it is just his head.LOL.
    Miss you my boy, I know your being taken care of, and LOVED and hope you enjoy your run with daddy!!

    ReplyDelete